Friday 16 January 2015

Denim Birthday Girl card (Whoopsi Daisy image)

Hi crafty friends,

If this is the 3rd card you've seen of mine in the past half hour, I hope you're not sick of me yet hehe. I created this denim inspired card with a lovely image from Whoopsi Daisy. I used some gorgeous rhinestone bling (part of a Kate's Corner Flourish set) and some pearls from FWAB who are having a 50% off sale this month (see below card for details)



Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout January, everything is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Clear it out - Pink with pink stash (pink papers and lace)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Deep Ocean - Winter dreams
Fussy & Fancy Friday - Pearls and swirls
Glitter & Sparkle - Include some pink
Jo's Scrap Shack - It's a New Year, bling it on
Kit & Clowder - Anything goes 
Loves Rubberstamps - Stamp in colour
My Craft Creations -  Anything goes 
Not Just Cards - Anything goes 
Sister Act -  Anything goes
Whoopsi Daisy - Anything goes (using a Whoopsi Daisy image)

Ok, that's it from me for 24 hours maybe, hehe. I do have more cards to upload but don't want to bombard you with them all at once. I'm also hoping to finish my ironing and housework so I can have some Friday night crafting tonight, woohoo!! I hope you get a chance to craft too,

XOX Lucy

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lucy. Love the denim dp and of course the bling.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. pat k xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great girly card and love the denim B.paper and lace
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The denim paper looks pretty cool! Great colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely details on your card. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so super cute, and I love the sentiment stamped in pink. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Congratulations on being picked as one of the top 3.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy