Saturday 3 January 2015

Di's Digi's New Challenge - Winter (Snowflakes, icicles etc) (Di's Digis image)

Happy New Year to you all! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and excited about 2015. 

I made this little gift voucher pouch for my sister as I was giving her a magazine subscription so didn't want to just give her the computer receipt, she liked it so that's good. It was also made for Di's Digis latest challenge which is Winter (snowflakes, icicles etc) - I made my falling snow with big dollops of my clear glue and then my fine glitter, it really glitters in real life but difficult to see that in the photo, the bg paper is also glittery. This is one of my favourite Di's Digis Christmas images, I don't often colour Santa but this one is just too cute for words. 

I have been colouring up a storm so will have quite a few cards to show you over the next week or so, I have another couple I'm adding to my blog tonight so hope you'll check them out, they're very girly hehe. 


Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout January, everything is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Something new - new lettering/alphas
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes
Hanna & Friends - Christmas
Loves Rubberstamps -  Something old (image), something new (lettering)
Pile it on - Anything goes Christmas/Holidays
Sister Act - Anything goes
Southern Girls - Get your Christmas cheer flowing
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) -  Anything goes 
Top Tip Tuesday - Make your own? I have made my own gift voucher pouch

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

11 comments:

  1. This card is so incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Lucy, I love the fun image you have chosen and your brilliant falling snow.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschön. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute image and love all the sparkle
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gift card Lucy, it's nice to give someone something to open in this age when so much is for something digital, or is a subscription ;-)
    Thanks for joining our Make Your Own Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday, and hope to see you again soon

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Design! Love your colors! Thanks for joining Loves Rubber Stamps this time around.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so cute.,..great colors!
    Thank you for joining us at "Hanna&Friends"
    hugs Line

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually love Santa's penguins friends...adorable! Thanks for playing at Southern a Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card, love the snow...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a totally cute and festive card!! I love this image (and may have to have it now!) and those 3D snowballs! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy