Monday 19 January 2015

I'm rich card (Zuri Artsy Craftsy image)

Hi crafty friends,

Isn't it lovely how we all can communicate and share our creativity with others all over the world nowadays? I know I sound old haha but it's so hard to imagine no internet now, what did we do, how did we find information on anything without Google, I just can't believe most of us have lived in those days, I'm sure the younger generation couldn't even fathom the idea of no technology hehe! I know my daughter wouldn't survive without her mobile it would seem haha.

I love sharing my cards and I absolutely love looking through other blogs to get inspiration and get me excited to create when I have a little lull in mojo.

I have created this card for my very first girlfriend who lives in England (I'm in Australia). We have kept in contact and even caught up with each in person a few times over the past 33 years. My family emigrated to Oz when I was 10. We are hoping to meet in Vegas this year, what fun that will be! I loved this sentiment out of a friendship book of quotes I have so I decided to add it to my card. The sweet girl is from Zuri Artsy Craftsy and I added some little alphas to the letter she is holding hehe. 


Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout January, everything is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with optional twist: use a Winnie the Pooh quote
Bunny Zoe - Hearts (metal heart)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Crafty Ribbons - Let's get sentimental plus ribbon
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything goes  
Kit & Clowder - Anything goes 
Little Claire's Designs - Open theme
Little Miss Muffet -  Anything goes 
Open-Minded Crafting Fun - Movie inspiration - "Beaches" about long time friendship
Sister Act - Anything goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge -  Anything goes with a twist: Add sparkle (stars, flowers)
Whoopsi Daisy - Anything goes
Winter Wonderland - Something metal (heart)

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

27 comments:

  1. Lucy,
    Totally love this card, I love purple and adore the sentiment... your coloring is fantastic too! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Jo's Funday Friday challenges!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and sentiment, really pretty..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and love the sentiment -I think it's great your still in contacy with you first girlfriend after all this time even though you are so far apart
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucy this is such a pretty card and so beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining in with Little Claire Digi Challenge.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lucy!

    Adorable card!! Love that image she is so sweet, love the shade of purple too!

    Hugs,
    Kathi
    613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pretty tarjeta¡ the digi has been great and the envelope you with their letters looks great . you're right ... as we could live without internet ?...jajaja our children have to cheat , but now it is nice to receive a letter or card¡¡ =D
    Thanks for joining us in Zuri Artsy Crafty
    DT Haideelum ZAC .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card for your friend! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hermosa tarjeta, bella combinación de colores,y el digi excelente coloreado!! Gracias por participar en ZAC, suerte Gaby DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWWWW!!! esta bellisima. Me encanto como iluminaste el cabillo de la niña. Gracias por participar con nosotros en Zuri Artsy Craftsy. Silvia DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowwww! It's a lovely card!! Very, very nice!!! I love it! Fantastic colouring!!! Thank you so much for joining us at the challenge!!! Ana Isabel DT ZAC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowww Very cute card, I love the colouring, Thanks for joining us at the ZAC challenge! Marce DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. hermoso el digi!! me encanta tu tarjeta! gracias por participar en Zuri Artsy Craftsy

    ReplyDelete
  15. So super cute! love the paper and the sentiment is awesome. Adorable image, I love her wedges, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card and coloring! I have some friends like that too!! I love technology!!
    Thanks for joining us at Zuri Artsy Craftsy!
    Ruthie~DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun! :)

    Petya DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome card !! Love the color and your coloring, it's fabolous !!! Love it ..

    Thank you for participating in Winter Wonderlands challenge this week !!
    Goodluck!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lucy, this is just beautiful! Thanks for playing with us again here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful. Love the color scheme. Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Movie Inspiration" challenge at Open Minded Crafting! Hope to see you playing, again, next time! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Open Minded Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the colours - my favourites. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  22. great card and image! thanks for joining us over at Open Minded Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet card, pretty clours & super colouring. Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle challenge.kind regards.queen-of-glitter.blogspot.com
    DT Glitter n Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lucy - this is so beautiful. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  25. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Little Claires.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this card Lucy. Utterly stunning! Your colouring is amazing and that sentiment really beautiful. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy