Saturday 3 January 2015

My favourite cards created by me in 2014

Hi there, I know I said that was my last post an hour ago but the lovely Wendy Nicola Jackson has tempted me into choosing my fave 12 cards of last year. Wendy has some blog candy and all the details on how to win it are HERE. And here is a picture of her candy too:


Doing this I just realised I created almost 300 cards last year!! Is that some sort of record haha??? I can't believe I made so many and the dumb thing is most of them are sitting here in my study cupboard as I don't know what to do with them all if they were not made for someone specific. I find colouring and cardmaking my "peace time", my therapy, I love it and I can't imagine not doing it anymore. I obviously need a lot of therapy hehe.

So how will I choose? I am just going to take a look around my card photo album so here goes:


















That was difficult, I almost snuck in a 13th card hehe!! I hope you like my choices/cards I created this year. 

It is nice to look back at what we have created isn't it as I forgot about some of these when they were made earlier in the year so I've enjoyed looking back at them all, thanks Wendy!

XOX Lucy

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations Lucy. Love them all (and all the others you created)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous showcase, Lucy! I remember these and loved seeing them again! Wishing you a wonderful 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them stunning Lucy! Thanks for joining in my fun New Year challenge. Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful selection of cards and the first one is gorgeous-you could have a card party and invite friends and family to buy
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy