Saturday 11 April 2015

Engagement Card for Di's Digis new challenge (Di's Digis image) 4

Hi everyone,

If you'd like to know why I have posted please see my "Friends Forever - All Dressed Up image" post as I don't want to bore you on every post today (I have 6 cards I'll hopefully get posting today!)

Di's Digis has a new challenge this fortnight and it's to "Include an Animal". Di has a voucher up for grabs (as always) and you can purchase gorgeous little images like this one below so I hope you'll join in. This card is for my sister and her fiance, they just got engaged on a holiday in Paris, how romantic. If you'd like to go check out all the cute digis Di has click HERE. I have another Di's Digis card coming up shortly too with more gorgeous little animals.

I have used part of a gorgeous pearl flourish from Flourish with a Bling. See below for info on a huge sale. I also used some liquid pearls in a champagne colour for the liquid drops.


Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout April, everything is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafting for all seasons - Animal magic
The Crazy Challenge - Floral 
Creatalicious - Anything goes
Dream Valley - Ribbon, Lace & Pearls
Little Claire's Designs - Use Kraft card
Not Just Cards - Anything goes  
(Pin)spirational Challenges - Photo - inspired by the champagne colours
Ribbon Girl - Pastels plus ribbon
Scrappy Moms - In the kitchen

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

16 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, this is precious! I have several wedding cards that need to be made in the next few weeks, so I'll certainly check into this cutey image!

    nice to have you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,a very cute image, I love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley challenge. Marlene (Boss at Dream Valley)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card and such a fun image! Thanks for joining our Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lucy. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Lucy! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful engagement card and very romantic getting engaged in Paris
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute, FAB colouring!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrappy Moms!! DT Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this fun image! Great flowers and trim! Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over at Little Claire Challenge this month, Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so cute! Love the stamp you have used. Thank you for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're little mice are darling! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful engagement card for your sister!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry, my comment should have said PINSPIRATIONAL challenge, oops :O)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card and I love the embelishements. Thanks for taking the time to join the competition over at Little Claires and good luck.

    Love Alli Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy