Saturday 23 May 2015

2+ Designer Papers challenge at Di's Digis (Di's Digis image)

Hi Crafty Friends

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. I've just had a great day at a local craft show spending up a small fortune hehe. I'm working there tomorrow on my company (Flourish with a Bling) stall. It's at Pakenham in Victoria Australia if I have anyone local reading this, I'd love for you to come and say hi.

Okay, now about the new challenge at Di's Digis and it's to use 2 or more designer papers. If you're anything like me, this is a fairly easy challenge. Di has a voucher up for grabs (as always) and you can purchase gorgeous little images like this one below so I hope you'll join in. If you'd like to go check out all the cute digis Di has click HERE.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with optional: teacher
Craft your Passion -  Anything goes
Die Cuttin' Divas - Water a flower plus diecuts 
Hanna & Friends - Dots and circles
Incy Wincy Designs - Exotic Animals 
The Paper Shelter - Roses
(Pin)spirational Challenges - Photo - inspired by the wings and the colours
Ribbon Girl - Aqua
Southern Girls - Spots and dots
Sweet Stampin' - Birds and/or Bees

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,

XOX Lucy

12 comments:

  1. Love the cute image,beautiful flowers and trim
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit it was the colour that caught my attention on the Paper Shelter blog, it's one of my favourites, you are not one of my commenting numbers but I had to pop over to take a look and I'm so glad I did, the image is sooo sweet and coloured beautifully, and of course the stunning colour combo is perfect, thanks for playing along with our Roses challenge over at the Paper Shelter, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is just too cute. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colours cute image and lovely design, so pleased to see you playing along with the Southern Girls!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image! Nice colors too! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion#262. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Lucy! Thank you for stopping in for a visit! Sorry I haven't been around much either! I'm still trying to cut back on computer time but not always successful! I'm not creating as much either as I've been having a few health problems (chronic illness flare-up) but I'm still making a few cards when I'm able to. I love your card - the colours are so pretty and your colouring always looks so beautiful! Gorgeous flowers too! Even though I don't comment much, I still see what you've been doing and it's always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute !! Love the image and your coloring and of course the soft beautiful colors !!

    Thank you for participating in our "Roses" challenge this week at The Paper Shelter !!

    Good luck!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super adorable image, and your coloring is beautiful... Love the layout as well. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous colouring and design. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Blog Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous card. Image is so sweet and colour combination is perfect.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy