Sunday 10 May 2015

Dog with Balloons Mother's Day Card (Digi Darla image & Sentiment from 613 Ave Create)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I made this card for my mum for Mother's Day as she loves dogs. I am sad to say I don't think you can buy this image anymore as it came from Digi Darlas and the store is no longer open :(. 

I didn't realise I had so many coral type shades of Copic markers until I coloured the balloons, naughty me, they are all so similar hehe. I used the lovely scrabble free sentiment from 613 Avenue Create, isn't that sweet of them, I love freebies!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with optional twist: girly
Craftin' Desert Divas - Mother's Day 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper  
Deep Ocean -  Flowers
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Use pastels
Fussy & Fancy Friday -  Lots of flowers
Get Creative - For the ladies or Mother's Day 
Incy Wincy Designs - Mom's the word 
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything goes 
Natalie & Amy - Animals 
Paper Creator's Crafts - Animals 
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes with optional twist: no designer papers 
Pile it on - Mother's Day/for a lady 
(Pin)spirational Challenges - Photo inspiration
Ribbon Girl - Mother/Female themed cards 
Scrapper's Delight - Anything goes  
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Don't abandon the coral    
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Let's get sentimental  
Sister Act - Anything goes 
The East Wind - Mother's Day add flowers 
Word Art Wednesday -  Anything goes/Family Friendly

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

15 comments:

  1. Hi, Lucy! I just love the structure and colors in this design! As I have said in the past, your eye for color and composition is so enviable! Thanks for sharing again at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely the cute fun image on your card thanks for sharing with FTT Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. The little doggie is so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I love the soft, muted colours! Colette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Lucy! I love your card. thank you for joining us at The East Wind this time. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too cute!! I just love the textures and layers! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining our Mother's Day Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Mother's Day card! Love the gorgeous flowers, the cute buttons and the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute image and great colouring-love the buttons and texture
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucy this looks woof-tastic! I love this image and it look even cuter with those soft colours and embellishments you picked. Hope to see more of these coloured cards ;)

    Thank your for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamp´s Anything Goes Challenge.
    Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww what a cute card !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card and I love the colours on this one as well. Thank you for joining in The Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Fussy & Fancy Friday DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so adorable!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another lovely card for my Patterned Paper May challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a fabulous card, such a cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator this month.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy