Wednesday 27 May 2015

Fairy on a Swing Card (CC Designs image)

Hi everyone,

Sorry if you're one of my followers and read all my latest posts where they've all been quick and the wording partially copied. As I mentioned, I have to be so quick tonight as it's just gone midnight and I have work tomorrow so I have scooted through these few cards I wanted to post tonight, hope you don't mind.

I used a CC Designs rubber image and layered it up (ie. paper piecing). The branch is flat but the swing and the little girl have been fussy cut out and heightened for that 3D look.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Lots of flowers
AllSorts -  Happy Birthday
Aud Sentiments - Cute plus sentiment 
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes   
Crafty Calendar - Things with wings
Crafty Catz - Kids
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Creatalicious - Butterflies 
Creative Fingers - Anything goes 
Creative Inspirations -  Anything goes with option of sketch 
Digi Choosday - Flower Power
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes 
Melonheadz - Flowers everywhere
Papertake Weekly - Choice - Blue & Green
Polkadoodles - Girly but no pink
Sister Act - Anything goes 
Sparkles - It's Spring - add 5+ flowers
Stamp & Create - May flowers
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

15 comments:

  1. cute image and love the bright coloured B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a perfect birthday card for a youngster, Lucy! Love the row of flowers. Thanks for playing in our "Cute with a Sentiment" challenge at Aud Sentiments.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable. Love the papers! Thanks for joining us for our Girly but No Pink Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!! Love the bright and cheery colors.

    Thanks for joining us for the Craftin Desert Divas "Summer" Linky Party.
    ~DT Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Butterfly” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another lovely entry for my Patterned Paper May challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so sweet!! :) i love how colourful it is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Gorgeous coloring and love your flowers! Thank you for joining us at Melonheadz and hope to see you again soon! :) ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous - I just love this card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments. New challenge starts tomorrow - I do hope we will see you entering again. Thanks Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute card with lovely embellishments, which fits at Polka Doodle Challenges. Hugs Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's me again. I get to comment on yet another fabulous card of yours. I am so lucky. Love the flowers in the foreground and how you added string to add dimension to the swing. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card - super sweet image coloured so beautifully.
    Thanks for playing along at AGOAC this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, I love the bright spring colours and design. So pleased you shared with us at Sparkles Monthly. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful creation - thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy