Saturday 9 May 2015

Mother's Day squares card (Di's Digis image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

Di's Digis has a new challenge this fortnight and it's "Load on the flowers". I have created 2 cards for this challenge as Di's Digis are so cute for Mother's Day. I have made this card for my MIL and have another to show you for my Step-mum. Di has a voucher up for grabs (as always) and you can purchase gorgeous little images like this one below so I hope you'll join in. If you'd like to go check out all the cute digis Di has click HERE.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Craftin' Desert Divas - Mother's Day
Deep Ocean - Recipe - 1 image, 1 sentiment, 3 papers, 3 embells - Flowers, pearls, squares
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Use pastels
Incy Wincy Designs - Mom's the word
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything goes
Pile it on -  Mother's Day/for a lady
Sister Act - Anything goes 
Southern Girls - Animals
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) - Anything goes
The East Wind - Mother's Day add flowers  

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

8 comments:

  1. Wundervoll! Toll gemacht. Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card!! I love the colors and image you worked with. Your coloring of the image is beautiful. Thanks for linking up with Craftin "Desert Divas "Mother's Day" linky party!
    Nicole
    CDD dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, great colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at the Stempelsonnen challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Lucy! Love the colouring. Colette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, Lucy! Such pretty flowers and a darling stamp. Thanks so much for joining our Mother's Day Add Flowers challenge at TEW. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card and image love the papers and layout
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, Lucy. Love the way you coloured her hair. Great papers and embellishment too. Those little alpha letters are so sweet.

    Thank your for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamp´s Anything Goes Challenge.
    Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Love the quilted background & colour combo. Thanks for joining us for our 'Animal Crackers' challenge #110.
    Alicia (Southern Girls DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy