Wednesday 27 May 2015

Thinking of You Mum Card (Bugaboo image)

Hi everyone,

I have to be so quick tonight as it's just gone midnight and I have work tomorrow so I'm going to scoot through these few cards I want to post, hope you don't mind.

I used a Bugaboo image here and I printed it out in a bluey-teal colour. I have used flowers from Flourish with a Bling.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafter's Cafe - Get well soon
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper  
Creatalicious - Butterflies
Creative Inspirations -  Anything goes with option of sketch (mirrored Sketch 9)
Digi Choosday - Pretty in Purple
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes  
Little Miss Muffet - Anything goes  (used a Bugaboo image)  
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Anything goes (used a Bugaboo/sponsor's image)
Sentimental Sundays - With sympathy
Sister Act -  Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lucy. Beautiful design and colours. Love the flowers thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Love every bit of it. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Pretty in Purple challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love the image,colour and embellishments
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my fav color combinations, another beautiful card by you Lucy! Love those gorgeous pearls and flowers! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    AJ, DT-Sentimental Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card thanks for sharing with cratalicious his week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Creatalicious: Butterfly
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card for a mom!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Butterfly” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks as well for taking part in our “Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s.
      Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

      Hugs,
      Melanie
      (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
      (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
      (DT Come and Get It)

      Delete
  10. Lovely. Another lovely entry for my Patterned Paper May challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for sharing it with us in our Pretty in purple challenge over at Digi Choosday and good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Lacy Sunshine DT member
    Digi Choosday DT member
    Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
    Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy