Thursday 21 July 2016

Birthday Girl Polaroid (Crafts & Me/Hannah Lynn image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm so happy you've popped by to see my card. I made this card with a Hannah Lynn image that you can find at Crafts and Me

I bought a large glitter foam sheet to try die cutting and it worked! Please overlook the glue on the sentiment as it was still drying when I took the photo (it's winter here and the sun is scarce). 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - add a frame
Come and Get it - checks or stripes
Crafts and Me - anything goes with optional twist: summer memories (Hannah Lynn image) 
Crafts and Me FB challenge - anything goes with optional twist: CAS
Crafty Catz - add bling
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional twist: add flowers 
Creative Inspirations - seaside, sunshine and summer holidays (taking a snapshot) 
Glitter & Sparkle - anything goes (used a sponsor's image)
Open-Minded Crafting Fun - patriotic/use country colours - red, white & blue (Australia) 
Pile it on - use your favourite colours - Red and teal
Ribbon Girl -  July any image
Stamping Sensations -  anything goes with stamps and ribbon
Star Stampz - celebrations
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes 
Word Art Wednesday -  anything goes 

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

12 comments:

  1. Lovely fresh and clean looking, great with the checks. Thanks for sharing your work on Come And Get It challenges, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card, Lucy. I wish it was a little bit of winter here. I took a picture of my temperature gauge in my truck yesterday. It was 109. My brother wanted to know if I was in Death Valley. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and her amazing eyes. Great job! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It. Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucy, this is such a gorgeous card! I love the image and your great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Lucy. Let me put my DT hat on and say this is really pretty. I love the image and the coloring. The pearls are great. I don't know if that's a die cut in the corner but I really think that is pretty. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thank you for sharing at Allorts "Frame It" challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image -love the sparkly words and beautiful pearls
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Lucy and love the embellishment ❤
    Thank You for joining in the challenge at Crafts & Me & good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our " anything goes with optional add flowers” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving that image, what a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy