Monday 11 July 2016

I wish this was my summer selfie! (Saturated Canary image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

Oh how I'd love to look like this in a bikini hehe, those days are gone sob sob. I used my new Lawn Fawn frame die and I used some foam tape to give it height. I have had this floral paper for the longest time, I have way too many patterned papers that are beautiful and all sitting in pizza boxes hidden under more papers. I keep telling myself not to buy more but occasionally I just can't help myself if I see really loves new ones hehe. So I'm really pleased I have gotten around to using these ones anyway as they are a lovely colour combo. The image is another gorgeous one from Saturated Canary.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - for a girl plus sentiment
Card Mania - lace and/or pearls (both added)
The Crafty Addicts -  anything goes/say it with flowers
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper 
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional twist: CAS 
Creative Inspirations - seaside, sunshine and summer holidays
Cupcake Inspirations - color inspiration
Deep Ocean - colors of summer
Dies r us - outdoor fun plus dies (Frame die)
Fairytale Challenges - summer special
Fussy & Fancy Friday - flowers and lace
Hanna & Friends - holidays
Inspiration Destination - anything goes 
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes 
Not Just Cards - anything goes
One Stitch at a Time - anything goes with an element of nature (flowers)
Pile it on - use your favorite color/s - teal is one of my all-time faves 
Ribbon Girl - card challenge
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - photo inspiration

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

19 comments:

  1. Great coloring and awesome design! Thanks so much Lucy for playing in our ‘OUTDOOR FUN’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Lucy! I love your colouring and fabulous design. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Lucy. I love the colors. I wish it was my summer selfie 30 years ago. With our heat index at 106 it's kinda hard to exercise. It's a little easier to exercise my hand to my mouth with ice cream. Egads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is wonderful.
    I like the design and I also like the little lady.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale-Challenge.
    Good luck!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I wish I looked that good in a bikini! Such a darling card! So glad you were inspired by this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and great colouring! Great ipuse of the colours :) Thank you for ining us at Cupcake Inspirations challenge!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card - lovely papers and colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My bikini days are long gone too!!!love the beautifully coloured image and great papers-I have quite a few forgotten papers too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! Your card is so beautiful!
    love this!

    thank you for joining in with us at Hanna and Friends.

    Sternenglanz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful color and card stocks. Fun summery image too. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a great week!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucy, this is gorgeous hun! Love the greens and those papers definitely deserve their day in the Sun! Love the design and your new frame die is fab! I so know what you mean about struggling to resist pretty new papers. They really are my weakness! LOL. Gorgeous card hun. Hope you're having a happy week. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and image. Oh to be that young and thin again.. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Lucy! The image is so cute and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely card in the One Stitch at a Time "Anything Goes with Elements of Nature" Challenge! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha! I have way too many patterned papers too! I'm glad I'm not the only hoarder here...LOL Your coloring is absolutely GORGEOUS as usual!!! Love the patterned paper you used too! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these colors! The background paper is gorgeous and so are your embellishments.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous!! As always, your coloring is stunning and the color/paper combo is fabulous! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy