Monday 28 November 2016

3 columns Christmas card

Hi,

I have created a card today using some beautiful papers from Kaisercraft. I have used some ribbon and lace too.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Card Mania - Tag, you're it! 
Scrapbook Boutique - Photo inspiration board - inspired by Christmas, baubles, colours
Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional twist: Christmas tags 

As always, thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful, Lucy. The colors are soft and the papers are elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers,great layout and beautiful lace
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such soft pretty colours Lucy - thanks for joining in over at Scrapbook Boutique this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very festive card! Lovely colours and tags.
    Thank you for joining us at Card mania challenge!
    Dess ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful collection to use for Christmas cards. Love the addition of the ribbon. Just beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Chrstmas card, love the tags! Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Crafty Catz this week!
    Hugs Donna (dt)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy