Wednesday 10 May 2017

Dog with flowers card (Bugaboo image)

Hi crafty friends,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I have a cute little dog image from Bugaboo to show you today. He's rather sweet isn't he? I used some already distressed looking paper so distressed the other papers and inked them to match. My mum loves dogs so I might surprise her with this card when I next want to show her how much I love her :)


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - anything goes (Bugaboo image used) 
Copic Marker Norge - monochromatic
Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional twist: 5 of something
The Crazy Challenge - monochromatic
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional for the girls/Mother's Day 
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - hint of pink
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 

If you love embellishments, freebies, prizes and giveaways please come follow our new blog at Flourish with a Bling blog or go straight to our store at Flourish with a Bling store.

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the way you colored the card. Thank you for blessing us with your artwork here at Word Art Wednesday. Please join us again soon. Leaving you with the inspiration of the scripture from Jeremiah 17:7 (KJV) which says, "Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is."

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute -if naughty pup lol brilliant distressed paper-I look at these paper pads and think I could make that with the papers I have lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a lovely card and a gorgeous image! Thanks for joining us at Copic Marker Norge! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dog and love the distressed look of the background paper, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't he just adorable, love him! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug anything goes good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card and I love the distressed look. Thanks for joining us this past week at Catch The Bug..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy