Wednesday 30 August 2017

Farm Girl card (Sarah Kay image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I haven't used one of these Sarah Kay images in a long time and yet I love the old-fashioned sweetness of them. I also used a lovely shiny Lee's Tree and grass set from Flourish with a Bling.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper  
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional glitter/bling 
De Egel - farm
Dream Valley - use a stamp or digi (digi)
Jo's Scrap Shack -  anything goes 
Not Just Cards - anything goes 
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes  
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) - anything goes 
Your Next Stamp - sketch or colours: used all 5 colours

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

9 comments:

  1. Love the scene you have created. Great result. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wie wundervoll! Ich liebe Sarah Kay! Eine sehr schöne Karte.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and gorgeous image -this was actually the first image I ever used
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her overalls with the patches. This is colored so nicely. Very cute card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Gosh...I have a collection of Sarah Kay stamps that I must dig out now! I totally get when you say "old fashioned"...memories of my childhood lol. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us by De Egel.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome!! The coloring, the details, design, all outstanding!! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully coloured Lucy. I must pull out my Sarah Kay's for a play too. I've been collecting the images, but not inked many up yet! Love your colour palette on this and sweet scene. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so adorable!! That image IS so sweet and the little scene you created is fabulous! And your coloring is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy