Friday 8 June 2018

Hello Fairy (Lawn Fawn stamps)

Hi crafty friends,

For this card I used papers and stamps from Lawn Fawn. I faux stitched on the sentiment, which was cut out using my new Brother Scan n Cut (loving it). I added some Nuvo drops and this was a quick and easy card. I cut out the sentiment 3 times and glued each letter together to give it a lot more depth than just one layer.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  anything goes with patterned paper
Cupcake Inspirations - magical creatures 
Cute Card Thursday -  anything goes
The Paper Shelter - Letters and/or numbers

Have a great weekend,

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. So sweet and fun! Really love the colors on this with that patterned paper!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, the word just pops and the images are the perfect accessories to it!

    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!

    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and cute love the B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! The bold sentiment and plaid are wonderful! The little fairy is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing looking card with great design and use of our letters/numbers over at the Paper Shelter. I am running a bit late but I am glad that you decided to join us last week. A new fun challenge is now up and running.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, dt-leader The Paper Shelter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling card. I Love how the little fairly is hovering over the sentiment. Thanks for participating with CraftyHazelnut’s Patterned Paper’s June challenge!
    ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog Come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy