Sunday 30 June 2019

Glamour Girl Birthday Card (Whoopsi Daisy image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I coloured this glamour puss up a long time ago, I love her sexy dress and sassy stance. I thought she went well with black, white and a touch of burgundy.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper  
Creatalicious - anything goes with spots and/or stripes 
Creative Inspirations - glitz and glamour
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Stars and stripes
Southern Girls - Stripes - AUS card #2
Your Next Stamp - Trio of something - 3 stars

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy I'm back with a different DT on. Another beautiful card. Love the colours and that rose trim is simply gorgeous. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. What a nice image, too. Love the embellishment. [Bunny]``

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I really like your image and flower-ribbon :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love black and red together! So glad you joined us at Creatalicious Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucy! It was so sweet to have you visit my blog and thanks for your lovely comment the other day hun. I've missed ya! Glad you're getting a bit of time to create again now. Love this elegant design. Soooo lovely to see it pop up in our line up at Southern Girls. Perfect for our 'Stripes' challenge hun. Gorgeous creation. Love those lush burgundy roses! Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional spots and/or stripes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy