Wednesday 26 June 2019

Roadtrip Male Birthday Card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have another travel card here which would be perfect for a male Birthday. I love all the different papers, so boyish and fun.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - masculine
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
Let's Craft & Create - anything goes with option You're the Man
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Travel/vacation
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

XOX Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Lucy :-) I love the whole travel/road trip theme! Absolutely gorgeous! :-)

    Congratulations you have won the $50 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Please email us
    simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy