Tuesday 9 July 2019

Handmade Stars & Stripes masculine Birthday card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I created these stripes with some of my washi tapes, I've been doing that a bit this week as I have many washi tapes that were still unused and yet they're beautiful.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - anything goes 
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - stars and/or stripes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 

Thank you so much for dropping by,

XOX Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with all the washi tape
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a beautiful creation with Washi tape. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy