Saturday 13 July 2019

Hooray for the Fisherman's Birthday (The Paper Shelter image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I've made this card for an in-law uncle's upcoming Birthday, he's an avid fisherman so I think he'll find this quite cute (hopefully lol). I added the image from The Paper Shelter to a sun rays background using a PNG image.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional twist: heroes and villains
Creative Inspirations - anything goes  
The Paper Shelter - Holiday time 
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Life on the ocean waves
Southern Girls - Boys are the bomb - AUS #3
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

4 comments:

  1. I love fishing and I think this is really cute. He'll love it. The colors and images are beautiful. A fun birthday card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the use of one of our images, and the layout is divine. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a cute image with your big whale lol...thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz blog
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy your card is the BOMB! My hubby is a fisherman and he would love this image. Thank you for joining us over at Southern Girls Challenge. Jana Forrest~DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy