Monday 30 December 2019

Black and red Bugaboo Christmas bear card

Hi Crafty Friends,

If you've been seeing my last few posts you'll notice this is the 2nd card I've made with this gorgeous bear from Bugaboo Stamps. I love this image so I couldn't help but print it out twice, I coloured both with Copics but different colours.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

As you like it - Fave Die - my square stitch dies as they make a great border around images with the faux stitching.
Catch The Bug - Holiday Critter Chaos - funny critter
Crafting by Designs - anything goes 
Cupcake Inspirations - Holidays
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes  
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 


Thank you so much for dropping by and remember, if you want to see all my cards easily in one place please follow me on Instagram - click HERE.

XOX Lucy

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card and I love the stitched die cut mat, so useful and something I often use too. thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling with the little bear! You've colored him wonderfully! The colors look fabulous together too! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy