Monday 30 December 2019

Bugaboo Reindeer Christmas tag

Hi Crafty Friends,

I've made one last Christmas tag before putting all my Christmas papers away (I think lol). This image comes from Bugaboo Stamps and I coloured it up with my Copics. I added some Wink of Stella glitter to the baubles.





I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Catch The Bug - Holiday Critter Chaos - Critter plus anything but a card plus glitter
Crafting by Designs - anything goes 


Thank you so much for dropping by and remember, if you want to see all my cards easily in one place please follow me on Instagram - click HERE.

XOX Lucy

2 comments:

  1. It’s so cute! Love the glow from the golden edging, a lovely effect. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for taking the time to join our Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog it means so much to us! I love all your projects you submitted for the week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy