Saturday 25 January 2020

I'm on the Uniquely Creative DT!!


Hi to all my crafty friends,

Happy New Year and I hope you're all happy and well!

So sorry I've neglected my blog a bit since turning to Instagram but I'm here to tell you that I've accepted a part-time placement at Uniquely Creative, on this unbelievably talented DT! This means I'll be adding the cards I make with their beautiful kits during this year (starting in early Feb with some gorgeous floral cards if I do say so myself hehe, their papers are divine and such great quality!)

If you'd like to go check out their website you can find it HERE. Or visit them on Instagram HERE. All the links to the other designers are on both if you want to check them all out individually.


Thanks so much for dropping by,

XOX Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Lucy! So well deserved! They are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy