Wednesday 1 January 2020

Party Time with Little Blue Button Stamps

Happy New Year crafty friends! How exciting to start a new decade, let's hope it's a peaceful and happy one.

My card today is a girly one with party vibes to start the new year. The images are from Little Blue Button Stamps. I paper pieced all their dresses.

To find a tutorial on this type of card, click HERE to find Katie K's tutorial which is what I followed.






I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Double D challenges - Punch (I used my old border punch) 
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Party Time
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Party Time

Thank you so much for dropping by and remember, if you want to see all my cards easily in one place please follow me on Instagram - click HERE.

XOX Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet design Lucy. A stunning card and fabulous use of dies. Thanks for entering into our our 4th anniversary celebration with some 'PUNCH'
    . Thanks for your entry and good luck in the draw @ DOUBLE D
    {aNNie}Designer for Double D challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully creative and awesome card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what an awesome creation! I just love the scene you've created! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Punches’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy