Saturday 18 April 2020

Lucy Bugaboo Bee

Hi Crafty Friends,


Stay well and healthy wherever you may be in the world.

Digistamp:        Bugaboo
Coloured with:  Copics 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:


As you like it - Fave animal or people - It's so hard to choose as I really love both but I do love how cute cards look with sweet little animals on it, mostly there part of a scene which I find lovely. 
Catch The Bug -  Spring fling
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
Digi Choosday - anything goes wk 15 
Lemon Shortbread - anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes (used a sponsor image)
Polkadoodles - anything goes week 15
Southern Girls - anything goes - AUS
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

Thank you so much for dropping by and remember, if you want to see all my cards easily in one place please follow me on Instagram - click HERE.

XOX Lucy

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us for Week 15 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't the Bugaboo images so cute!! I love this card! So cheery! Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design and such a cute little bee!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think is one bee that I wouldn't run away from! Gorgeous make for our Animals v People theme, thanks so much for joining in the AYLI fun. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a bright, happy card...just what we need right now. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy