Friday 11 December 2020

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas card

Hi crafty friends,

I hope you are all well and safe from the nasty virus.

It's been a while since I've posted on my blog as I'm very active on my Instagram page now and there just doesn't seem to be enough time to do all the social media (or is it just me?)

I really wanted to celebrate The Paper Shelter's 10th Birthday celebrations though as they are such a wonderful company with gorgeous digital images. I especially love that each one comes in a black and white outline and also a pre-coloured version, even with a background and everything if you decide to make a quick card. Their shop link is The Paper Shelter.

So I have used a pre-coloured image but created the sky and snow background with my Copic markers and some Nuvo white drops. 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Let it snow

The Paper Shelter - A special celebration

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a safe New Year,

XOX Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter
    Join our hop now
    https://simpleartcraft-tips.blogspot.com/2020/12/spring-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter bloghop/challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the freshness of this card! Such fab colours! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy