Wednesday 10 September 2014

For The Birthday Girl (Paper Nest Dolls image and A Random Fan image)

Hi crafty friends,

Today I decided to mix it up a bit with 2 different company's images. I thought these two looked so cute together so I couldn't resist, doesn't it look like she's waiting for him to give her the cake hehe???

The boy is from Paper Nest Dolls and the girl is from A Random Fan. This background paper is actually mounted onto black cardstock but because of the background being so dark it is hard to tell.

The gorgeous flower is from Flourish with a Bling (my company) who are having a 50% off sale at the moment. We are sold out of this colour but I do have a couple left so if you order, let me know you came from my blog and I'll pop one in your order (our little secret hehe).



Every product is just $2 this month at Flourish with a Bling  !! All throughout September, everything is $2, no exceptions!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage! If your order is over $200AUD we will pay half the shipping (international orders) or all the postage for Aussie orders. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Random Fan - Bright Colours
AllSorts - Pretty in pink
Copic Marker Norge - Birthday using a PND image (the boy)
Craftin' Desert Divas -  Anything goes
Cutie Pie - Two's company
Let's Craft & Create - Anything goes
Loves Rubberstamps - Glitter or sparkle
My Craft Creations - Anything goes
(Pin)spirational Challenges - Photo inspiration - inspired by the cake
The East Wind - Birthday Princess

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

15 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute Lucy !!! Never seen anyone combine any company image with mine , but I must say ... super cute idea ! Does look like she is waiting for cake ( and maybe has crush on him ! ) lol
    Great job xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute, I love the combined images, they really work well together! Thank you for sharing with us at A Random Fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two image do work really well together and fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, sweet image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Pretty in Pink' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design and gorgeous colours Lucy, thanks so much for joining in and sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute lovely image thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card Lucy, great use of the image and lovely bright colors!
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Copic Marker Norge, wish you luck in the draw!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - those two digis work so well together.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card and love your shading.Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's any thing goes linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. Thank you for joining our challenge at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely lovely card. I love the flower. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so sweet - darling image! Fun color scheme, too!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy