Friday 12 September 2014

Little Florist Girl (Wee Stamps image)

Hello crafty friends,

I'm back with what I think must be one of my all-time favourite images as this is the 4th time I've created a card with her and it's not often I use the same image twice! I have added the other 3 cards below for comparisons, I think this is my fave (which is good as I should be getting a bit better each time hehe). I added a couple of different laces to the bottom of this and used a leafy die cut as I thought it looked similar to her leaves. You can find this gorgeous image at Wee Stamps



 Interesting to see how different they all are (glad they weren't all the same colours etc haha, that would have been embarrassing). The older ones all have a flourish from Flourish with a Bling.

Every product is just $2 this month at Flourish with a Bling  !! All throughout September, everything is $2, no exceptions!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage! If your order is over $200AUD we will pay half the shipping (international orders) or all the postage for Aussie orders. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Creative Romance - Anything goes
AllSorts - Pretty in pink
Card Mania - Sketch
Catch the Bug - Anything goes
Craftin' Desert Divas - Anything goes 
Crafting by Designs - Pretty in pink
Crafty Calendar - Leaves and Lace
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Crafty Little Fairies - Sparkle and bling
Cute Card Thursday - Too cute
Divas by Design - Anything goes
Fab N Funky - Cute as a button
Hobbybook Designer - Girly
Let's Craft & Create - Anything goes 
Little Miss Muffet -  Anything goes using a LMM, Bugaboo, Wee or MIC image
Loves Rubberstamps - Glitter or sparkle 
Magnolia-Licious - Frilly, lacy, feminine (Wee Stamps image)
Milk Coffee - Colors of Autumn
My Craft Creations -  Anything goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - Dies and/or Punches
One Stitch at a Time -  Anything goes with a die
Open-Minded Crafting Fun - Office supplies or job related (she's a florist)
Scrapper's Delight -  Anything goes with optional twist: make your own flowers
Send a smile 4 kids - Cute Fall or Halloween for kids (Cute Fall)
The Stamping Chef - Anything goes   
Sweet Stampin' - The Great Outdoors
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes 
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes   

Have a lovely weekend to you all,

XOX Lucy

29 comments:

  1. Pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! Love her.. Love all the flowers! and the lace! Your coloring always stuns me! So beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Lucy, sweet stamp - perhaps we should all follow your lead and use stamps more than once/twice,
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Pretty in Pink' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your image and the pretty colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The image is Precious!! Adorable cards!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with such an adorable image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't she sweet. Lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty!! I love how you added the lace trim and the image is adorable!! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card, Lucy! And I enjoyed seeing the past creations with this digi. With my rubber stamps I used them over and over but with digis I don't think I've ever done one more than once. I should follow in your footsteps - it's really great to see the different designs and colours you used. Your colouring was lovely then and is even lovelier now! I like how you sponged around the image - it really shows it off! I will have to try this myself! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow they are all fabulous! And different! Love the way you have colored her and the great colors you have used for this! Awesome. I have to admit that like you I don't use my images more than once... kind of sad really however... Should try to do it more!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I have a giveaway you need to check it out at 600 followers giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous see why you love the image you have done great things with it - thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Lucy for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT with your fabulous creation, such beautiful colouring and great colour palette too :) :) :) adorable :) hugs Jane (OSAAT DT) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this stamp too Lucy..great to see the different versions!
    Thanks for having joined the glitter and sparkle challenge at LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS, hope to see you soon,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards - all :) Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. Good Luck, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow beautiful coloring, I love the image. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Gorgeous image, colours, papers & embellishments. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Wee Stamps images, too! You have created 4 fab cards with it, and hopefully you'll create more..! It's a great idea to compare our creations every now and again! :) Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely creation! Love the colors you used! Thanks for playing at the stamping chef! We hope to see you next time and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful, I love Wee Stamps and the comparison between the four cards shows how versatile they can be. Thank you for sharing with us over at Hobbybook Designer Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, Lucy. Sweet image and beautifully coloured. Wonderful layout. Love your colour scheme.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Lucy! I'm loving all of your cards! They look so different almost like the different stages for the seasons. Ha! That is awesome. I love your creativity and card sketches. TFS. Thank you for joining us this week at The Stamping Chef Anything Goes Challenge. :)

    Katya Bess
    TSC DT
    www.kattyxotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally gorgeous, Lucy. Love this Wee stamp. She has a special place in my heart. Thank you for sharing your lovely artwork with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute card. I love your Wee stamp image. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Utterly gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge with your super crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Lucy, This is just gorgeous! I love all your cards made with this image...she is such a cutie!! I agree that your leaf die goes perfect with her little leaves! Just perfect!
    Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month!
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card! Thanks for playing along at Card Mania Challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card, Lucy! Love the colors and sweet image! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous cards love your layouts and embellies, fab image! Thanks for sharing at Open-Minded Crafting Fun this fortnihgt! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely card, Lucy...great colouring.

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy