Saturday 17 January 2015

Girl with kitty card (Saturated Canary image)

Hi crafty friends,

I hope you like this card I made using a gorgeous image from Saturated Canary. I have actually used this one before so have added below for you to see as I think the cards are very different. I used a lovely black flower and black rhinestones from FWAB who are having a 50% off sale (see below). 





Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout January, everything is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Art by Miran - Anything goes
Clear it out -  Pink with pink stash (pink papers and heart)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Faery Ink Designs - Mardi Gras
Glitter & Sparkle - Include some pink
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything goes
Kit & Clowder - Anything goes 
Little Claire's Designs - Open theme
My Craft Creations -  Anything goes 
Not Just Cards -  Anything goes 
Scrapper's Delight - Anything goes with an optional twist: new beginnings 
Sister Act - Anything goes
Whoopsi Daisy - Anything goes

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

12 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Lucy!!! I love that image and your coloring is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Jo's Fun~day Friday challenges! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and think it looks fabulous in the darker colours and love the B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Lucy! Well you had to know I would love this one with the kitty! Gorgeous backing papers too! I'm stopping in as a follower first but also wanted to thank you for linking up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Use Some Pink challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just Adorable!! beautiful card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucy this is a beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with the Little Claire Digi Challenge! Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Little Claires.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card thanks for sharing at Scrappers Delights good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. I lik the flowers and the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Artbymiran challenge. Good luck
    Vesi - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely entry for my Patterned Paper January challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning, Beautiful Detail!!

    Thank you for joining in at Little Claires & good luck :)
    Hugs
    Sarah - magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful!!! Both of them but I think I like the dramatic colors on the top one better! Love how you have colored her up and the great layout!!! You always seem to have the best ones!

    Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Faery’s ink challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card with stunning coloring and details...what a difference when colored in soft tones.....thank you for entering our first digi challenge at Little Claire...hope you will join us next challenge again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy