Saturday 3 January 2015

Oooh, Yuck card (Crafts & Me/Hannah Lynn image)

Hi crafty friends,

My last card for today is this one using an image drawn by Hannah Lynn and can be found at Crafts and Me. I really enjoy colouring Hannah Lynn's images, they are really crazy cute. I doodled some little black loops onto the papers, I'm not sure how she got the little black marks on her face as they were there before I doodled but after I coloured her. I have used some bling and a flower from my company, Flourish with a Bling, who are having a 50% off sale in Jan, see below for more details or click on the name to go direct to our store. 


Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout January, everything is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Something new - new papers
AllSorts - Cold and frosty colours 
Cute Card Thursday -  Anything goes
Little Miss Muffet - Something blue
Loves Rubberstamps - Something old (lace), something new (papers) 
Not Just Cards - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Anything goes 
Sister Act - Anything goes 
Sisters of Craft - Anything goes
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) -  Anything goes

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

9 comments:

  1. Ein tolles Werk. Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the image and fabulous colouring -love the beautiful trim
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card! the coloring is perfect :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card with a beautiful image. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coloring, very beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun image and great colouring Lucy, glad you could join Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week, please come back soon, Happy New Year!!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty! Beautifully colored! Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy