Saturday 24 January 2015

Paul's CAS Birthday Card (Kenny K image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have created this card for my sister's partner using an image from Kenny K. I love this image as it suits so many males I know haha (they all love a beer don't they?). Although we're in Oz, he supports the USA's Green Bay Packers so I looked up their colours hence the colour combo (gosh I hope I got it right, anyone know hehe?) I think he'll appreciate that I went to the effort of doing it in his favourite teams colours if they're right. 



Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout January, everything is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Birthday card for a boy
Dream Valley -  Anything goes
Graph 'It Markers - Crisp & white
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes 
Kenny K's Krafty Krew - Anything goes with an optional twist: you are special
Loves Rubberstamps -  The letter B - Boy, Beer, Birthday
Melonheadz - Clean and simple
Not Just Cards -  Anything goes  
Sister Act -   Anything goes 
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) -  Anything goes 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

15 comments:

  1. lovely card, Lucy. And great coloring.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, too!
    Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge again this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine echt coole Karte. :) Gefällt mir sehr gut. Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Masculine and CAS?? That's win, win in my book. It's perfect for the "You're Special" challenge at KennyK's Krafty Krew. Thanks for joining us. Good luck and I hope to see you in our next challenge.

    Rachelle
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coole Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any guy would love to receive this card, I love it. Go packers! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great personalised card. Great image. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant make. Thanks for joining in our Crisp and White challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image and coloring! Wonderful CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great CAS masculine card -result lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great, fun card Lucy - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic CAS masculine card, Lucy! I love your coloring! It is always outstanding! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    {hugs}
    Regan
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  14. You made this CAS card look fantastic! This is a great image and it´s perfect for any male birthday card.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Kenny K this time. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another awesome card. Love the way you colored him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy