Wednesday 21 January 2015

Pirate Boy card (DigiStamp Boutique image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

Have you seen my other boyish cards tonight? This one is my 3rd, very unusual for me I know. One of my fave digi shops for boys images has got to be DigiStamp Boutique and that is exactly where this one came from, how cute is he? I have used this image before but with pirate papers and dark colours so I have it under this one so you can see the difference. I think he looks cute both ways. I thought this image was perfect to go with the waves on the Bo Bunny papers so once I had coloured the image it was a pretty easy card to create. 



Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout January, everything is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Birthday card for a boy
Craft your Passion -  Anything goes
Crafting for all seasons - Things with wings (bird)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Digistamp Boutique - Anything goes with a DSB image
Dream Valley -  Anything goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes 
Loves Rubberstamps -  The letter B - Boy, blue, Birthday, bird, boat
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) -  It's a Guy Thing
Sister Act - Anything goes 

Hope you pop back because I have a couple more cards to post in a minute,

XOX Lucy

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and bright! Love the mint green!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very beautiful thanks for joining us at sister act this week and good luck in the draw
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I popped over and bought him the last time you used him, lol. I love this image and how different one card is from the other. The surf boards and colors you used are fabulous. I'm loving all your boy inspiration! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous vibrant cards. Thanks for playing at agoac. I have a candy on offer so hop over

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Love Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your super crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute. I love the image! Thank you so much for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He does look fabulous both ways. I love how you have totally changed up his look and the feel of the cards. Both are awesome designs and cute but not cutesy...perfect for a boy. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week.I always look forward to visiting your blog, Lucy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy