Monday 11 July 2016

To the hottest Grandma card (Saturated Canary image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

My darling friend is going to be a Grandma, I can't believe it!! We met in high school and have been buddies ever since and now she tells me her baby is having a baby! (He's a 26yo man mind you so well entitled to have one haha). She seems so young but I guess we are 45, I don't know where the time goes. 

So anyway the reason for my weird card is that she doesn't know what she wants the baby to call her so I used Google Translate to see what I could find in different languages and hence all her choices on the front of the card hehe. She loved it! I used Echo Park papers and Saturated Canary image.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper 
Creatalicious -  anything goes with optional twist: CAS
Emerald Faeries - winter blues
Inspiration Destination -  anything goes
Love to Scrap - twinkle twinkle little star
Not Just Cards - anything goes 
Ribbon Girl - card challenge
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) - anything goes
Sweet Stampin' - sentiment as the focus


Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. It's a fabulous card, brilliant idea! Congratulations to your friend, being a grandma is amazing (whatever you're called!) Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to your friend -I became a nanna at 45with my eldest grandson but a had a sterilization reversed and another son at 38 so now his daughters and my eldest sons new grandsons all call me grandma which I prefer TBH-I love your fabulous card and a brilliant idea
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha love it! What a cool idea for your 'young Nanna' pal. My kiddos chose their names for the Grandparents. Just kinda happened. My mum always wanted to be called Gran-mummy. But she is Nanny to my two and it fits. Hope your pal ends up loving what she gets as her Grandma name. Very cool card to help in the process! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting Musketeers challenge 39, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper July challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that's brilliant Lucy! love it.
    With DT cap on: Thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card, great idea Lucy. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy