Saturday 23 September 2017

Autumn Birthday Girl

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope everyone's well? It's starting to warm up here in Australia, finally Spring is here and we're loving it! I am so used to creating for the opposite seasons though as most of you are going into Autumn and so I'm more than happy to create some Autumn feel cards. I love red and brown so it's an easy combination for me, I think I find Christmas cards the trickiest, do you have any you find harder to find mojo for?

This is another one of my old images I've had printed forever and not used, I'm really trying to get through them even though I keep printing new ones too still! This was a free colouring page and I don't even know where from now, sorry. I used some gorgeous glossy leaves from my company, Flourish with a Bling




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cards and More - flower power
Copic Marker Norge - Birthday
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper  
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional leaves 
Creative Inspirations - seasonal - Autumn 
Creative Moments -  anything goes with optional Autumn colours
De Egel - feel good
Deep Ocean -  goodbye summer
Inky Chicks - use your fave colours - brown and red combo
Just Keep On Creating - anything goes   
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes  
Polkadoodles -  anything goes w38
Ribbon Girl - any image
Send a smile 4 kids - fall colours for kids
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - shimmer and shine - glossy sentiment, shiny leaves, glitter on chipboard, shiny bottom paper
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - pop it up - image is popped up and some flowers
Star Stampz - colors of Autumn
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Your Next Stamp - sketch/colour - brown, burgundy, orange and latte colours used

Have a great weekend, I love that you stopped by,

XOX Lucy

15 comments:

  1. Cute image. I love the fall colors, too. Your fussy cutting is always so nice. The flowers and leaves are beautiful. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Great colours Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and love the circle frame
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is amazing, everything really stands out and looks great.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love the image and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Star Stampz! We hope to see you again!
    Sherry x - DT for Star Stampz
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your coloring is superb!Love the image, background papers and how she's framed with wreath and flowers. Great card and happy to see it entered in the PIP challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a charming card! I really like the way you gave it an Autumn vibe, yet it's a birthday card. This would be so perfect for lots of different recipients no matter what time of the year it is. Great job with the color palette, too! And in response to your question, as much as I love Fall time, that is the trickiest kind of card for me to create, so I really enjoyed seeing how well you used those gorgeous Autumn tones. Thank you for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing with us at Card und More :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Lucy!
    Thanks for joining the challenge at CMN!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a lovely card Thanks for joining us in our week 38 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card love the circle embellie.Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge weeks 38/39. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely card Lucy. Love the colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Creatalicious and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute image and lovely card. Thank you for taking part in the challenge at Copic Marker Norge.

    - Lisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional leaves” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful card. I love everything about it.
    Thanks for sharing on the Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog last month. Hope to see you again this month.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT
    PS sorry I am so late with my comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy