Wednesday 8 November 2017

Birthday wishes from a genie (Scrapper's Delights image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I've coloured up a cute little genie from Scrapper's DelightsI fussy cut her out and used foam tape to give her some dimension. The Bo Bunny paper did most of the work for me on this card but I did heat emboss the sentiment to match the genie. 




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cards and More -  anything goes with red
Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional Beartastic 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Dream Valley - add a sentiment
Jo's Scrap Shack -  anything goes
Not Just Cards -  anything goes 
Polkadoodles -  anything goes w44
Ribbon Girl - November card challenge
Scrapper's Delight - anything goes (used a SD image)

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

7 comments:

  1. I remember being young and watching "I Dream Of Genie". It was a popular sitcom and she would cross her arms and blink. She looks just like the Genie you colored except she had blonde hair. This card is so cute. I love the hearts surrounding it. Beautiful coloring, too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for challenge 391 the theme is Anything Goes with the optional theme Beartastic use a Bear in your creation and the sponsor is MelonHeadz. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a realy cool card.
    Thank yoy for joining our 'Anything Goes with red' challenge.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Cards und More)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and image-great colouring-love the hair and all the hearts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and I love the way you have coloured her hair ;o)Thank you for taking part in our "Anything Goes With Red" challenge at Cards und More! Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy