Friday 13 July 2018

Birthday Hammock girly card (The Paper Shelter image)

Hi crafty friends,

This is my third and final card for tonight and I'm so happy with how my little holiday scene turned out for this card, what an adorable image from The Paper Shelter. I inked the sky with oxide inks and then added double sided tape to the bottom of the card and added fine glitter to it. I didn't have the right height palm trees for the hammock so I googled images and found these free ones to print out and fussy cut. I coloured the girl up with my Copics and added some embellishments I've had for a long time in my stash. 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge -  anything goes week 28
Copic Marker Norge - moodboard - inspired by the Summer photos
Crafty Calendar - totally girly
Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional extra: think summertime
Crafty Creations -  anything goes
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional: for a hero
Creative Craft Cottage - the most wonderful time of the year - Summer
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes 
The Paper Shelter - holiday time (TPS image)
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - summer fun
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - fun in the sun
That's Crafty! - close to nature
Through the Craftroom Door -  anything goes 
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes  

Have a wonderful weekend, thank you so much for dropping by,

XOX Lucy

10 comments:

  1. Now that's the kind of birthday I like...relaxing in a hammock with a cold drink and a good read. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts Challenge this week and best of luck to you! Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I LOVE the whole scene. Wow, your coloring is gorgeous and I love the ties for the hammock. It brings it to life!! And your sky!! It looks amazing!! It almost looks textured... Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Lucy! love the design and the gorgeous colours and thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card, love the girl in the hammock and the sandy beach. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Lucy and great to see one of our images being used!

    Thank you so much for joining us this week st The Paper Shelter Challeng. Good luck, hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute card - I love the addition of the little ropes on the hammock! Thank-you for joining in with our challenge this week at Colour Crazy Challenge! (Vic, DT xx)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love this image and you have coloured it beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card love the perfect Summer image and the palm trees-great idea for the beach
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Summer scene Lucy! This is fabulous. Gosh it makes me wish for warmer days! I can't handle them when they're here, LOL, but in the heart of Winter, I do so long for them! Hope you're having a fab week hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful scene! Thank you for sharing it with us at That’s Crafty! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy