Wednesday 1 January 2020

It's Party Time with Polkadoodles girls!

Happy New Year crafty friends! How exciting to start a new decade, let's hope it's a peaceful and happy one.

My last card today is another girly one with party vibes to start the new year. The images are from Polkadoodles and I added them all together (png files). I coloured them with Copics.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Party Time
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Party Time

Thank you so much for dropping by and remember, if you want to see all my cards easily in one place please follow me on Instagram - click HERE.

XOX Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Lucy. Long time no see. Glad to see you've been creating. Our household is in the throes of germs so I've missed a whole lot in the past 10 days or more. Nice picture of you and your husband. Congrats on your win over at .............You'll find it. I knew it was yours with coloring like that. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy