Monday 29 July 2013

Ladybug Crafts Birthday card

Hi again, I have created a card for my girlfriend's Birthday next month using a gorgeous Ladybug Crafts Ink digi and used her twice so its like two friends having a drink together (it's supposed to be us, she's gorgeous and slim but I have used a little artistic license for my image, my waist isn't that skinny unfortunately lol). I used a glitter gel pen on the champagne and bubbles so it's sparkly. 


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create -  Anything goes with optional Friendship day
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Pink and white
Can you digi it? - Lovin' our pets
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Animals
C.R.A.F.T. - For the girls
My Craft Spot - Sew fun
Creatalicious Challenges - I love my pet
Cupcake Inspirations - Puppies
The Cutie Pie - Pretty in pink
Glitter & Sparkle - Clean and simple
Inky Impressions - Birthdays
Pile it on - Anything goes
Sassy Studio Designs - Happy Hour - use a cocktail or any beverage
Tammy's Scrapin' Corner - Use a digi
Totally Papercrafts - Use lace

I hope you've liked my card, clean and simple is not usually my thing lol.
Have a great day/evening,
XOX Lucy

17 comments:

  1. Love it Lucy. I think I have the rubber stamp of Nikki, she's one of my faves and is very good for glam cards :)

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, This is darling! Love the frilly black lace behind those very modern women! Thanks so much for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lucy, I'm your new follower, your blog is fabulous, you're talented!
    Vale ;) (Bolilla)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. The image is fun, and you've done a very nice job with the coloring. Like your composition and the lace. Thank you for entering this week's birthday challenge at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card love the black lace and font -great image tpp
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, sometimes CAS is the way to go. Thanks for joining us this week for "Use a Digi."
    Karal DT for Tammy's Scrapin Corner
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the image and your coloring is awesome! Love the touch of lace! THanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card. Love those wee dogs. Wonderful card design. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Love the way you flip flopped the image to make two. Great lace too. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. How creative and fun! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Impressions Challenge!
    Danni~ Inky Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabolous birthday card. Love the bright colours and CAS design with faux stitches. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge.Bettina DT Member at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this card Lucy. Such a fun image...beautifully coloured with great design elements. The black lace is perfect!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPC. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creation. Fab-ulous and girly! :) Thanks for joining our "Use a Digi" challenge this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun! Great image, awesome coloring...and I LOVE the sparkly champagne!! Thanks for joining us for the "Animals" theme at CC&CC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card - your gf is going to be very happy! Looks like the beginning of a great birthday celebration to me. Thanks for joining us in the Use A Digi Challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Good Luck!
    Trudy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a really fabulous b-day card for a girlfriend!!! Love the use of the black lace.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card - love the way you've flipped the image!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy