Monday 1 July 2013

Summer bear card

Happy Summer days to you all in the Northern Hemisphere, it's cold here in Melbourne Australia! Although I mustn't complain as we have had the best couple of weeks with some lovely warm days considering the time of year. I am enjoying making summer cards anyway, I'll just turn the heating up to help with inspiration lol.

Please remember to follow me on Bloglovin as I think the Google following is about to finish today. I have the Bloglovin' icon on the right hand side of my blog to quickly keep following me (of course, that's just if you want to keep following me lol).

This summer bear is from Stamp Fairy and I just love him to bits! He was so cute to colour and then I made some clouds behind him and voila! The gorgeous papers are from Echo Park and the lovely little beach huts are from Flourish with a Bling. I have had the life buoy brad for so long and never been able to use it until now. I used Fluffy Stuff for the ocean waves.


Flourish with a Bling are a retail store as well as wholesale so you can buy direct from us now! We have some fantastic themed packs (eg. Bling, vintage, fairy garden, boys, princess etc) at amazing prices, you can check them all out by clicking here. If you mention my blog (Lucy) when ordering we will send you a bonus Jasmine laser flourish!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

2 Sisters - Stripes
A gem of a Challenge - Teddies
Aud Sentiments - Summer sentiments
Brown Sugar - For a boy/man
CMC Copic - Colors of Summer
Corrosive Challenge - Summertime
Crafts 4 Eternity - Heavy metal (life buoy is a metal brad)
Creatalicious Challenges - All about summer (using sponsor's image)
Di's Digis - Summer fun
Inky Impressions - 3,2,1, - 3 papers, 2 different embellishments, 1 image
Lacy Sunshine - Anything goes
Lexi's Creations - Summer holidays
Loves Rubber Stamps - Red, white & blue
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Milk Coffee - Summer fun
The Paper Shelter - Buttons and/or brads (life buoy is a brad)
Pile it on - Bling
Pin & Tack - Anything goes
Simon says stamp - Anything goes
Simon says stamp & show Anything goes
Simply create too - Use colours in your flag - red, white, blue (Australia) # 2
Sister Act - Anything goes
Stampin with the Dragon - Anything goes

Thanks so much for dropping in and thank you so much to all my wonderful crafty friends that leave such beautiful comments for me, I love reading them.

XOX Lucy

26 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Lucy, love your colouring of Lenny, he looks fantastic,and love all your embellishments and the frothy sea..fabulous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning looking card, again. The colors is to die for and the image is really cute. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card...fabulous colours.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really awesome. I adore your colouring of the image and your layout is super, your embellishments are amazing. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card! Awesome coloring. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Chrissy, I love your frothy sea. Love this summertime card! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooohhhh, this is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute bear on your cad and great creation! - thanks for stopping by Brown Sugar - good luck in the draw and come back again on Friday for a new challenge! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, I love all the different textures :o)
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This summer card is absolutely darling. I love the colors, the patterns and that adorable colored bear! He is so beautifully done! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is so cute. I Like how you built up the layers and the beach huts are adorable. Love it.

    Thanks for sharing with us in the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Stampin with the Dragon.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, this is fantastic. I love te image and your great layout
    Thanks for joining us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, love the coloring job and all the details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card! I LOVE the puffy paint on the water and your terrific papers. I popped over from Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a stunning, summery card, I wish the sun would shine here in Scotland! Fab colouring and I love the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh this is so super cute!!! I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's fantastic! Thanks for joining at Simply Create Too: Colors of Your Country's Flag
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable card Lucy. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE the boldness of colour on this Lucy, gorgeous little beach huts too. Popped over from mim. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful card. I love that cute image, wonderful colouring and such fabulous embellishments.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Saw this on MIM, this is adorable. I love this little bear, he looks so comfy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cute card and bear! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love everything about your card. You have showcased the image perfectly. Love it. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable! Thanks so much for participating in our LACY SUNSHINE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy