Thursday 2 February 2017

Love you card (Bugaboo sentiment)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I made this card using a lot of products from my company, Flourish with a Bling. You can find the Elise flowers (large white, pink and hot pink flowers), and the Jasmine pale pink laser flourish on our website (they all come in a range of colours). This card was in Australian magazine, Love Cardmaking issue 10 along with 5 more of my cards. I printed out a Bugaboo sentiment in green.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - hearts and/or flowers
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes
Crafty Catz - anything goes with a twist of ladies cards 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper  
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional twist: add some hearts
Cute Card Thursday - be my valentine 
Dream Valley - all about love
Tuesday Throwdown - love notes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!!! I saw it linked at Word Art Wednesday and had to come over for a closer look! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely! I really like your choice of colors and design of you card. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful love the shade of green and turned back edges
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Lucy. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us again. It's always such a blessing to me when you do. Have a wonderful week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - My personal blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Lucy, I love the rolled back paper!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craftyhuzelnut's challenges. Hugs Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy