Monday 26 June 2017

Girly Thank you card (Tiddly Inks image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

This is my last card for the day and perhaps my favourite. I love this gorgeous image and Christy from Tiddly Inks was giving it away free the other day, I hope you got your free digi too. I coloured her up with copics and used some glossy accents on the flower centres. I inked up the background with oxide inks, lightly sprayed water and then embossed it with my WRMK next level wave embossing folder. To tie the sentiment in with the framed image I added some black cardstock to the centre of a white scrap of card then doodled a similar frame. I used my Lawn Fawn sentiment stamps and dies to finish it off.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - summer colours
AllSorts - flower power
Crafting when we can - use an image
Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional twist: baby
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional twist: dies/punches 
Creative Moments - anything goes with optional twist: flag day 
Jo's Scrap Shack - red, orange and aqua
Lemon Shortbread - anything goes  
Let's Craft & Create -  girls, girls, girls
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes 
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes  
Polkadoodles - anything goes 
Ribbon Girl - any image
Star Stampz - bright sunshine
SugarPea Designs - mix it up - inspired by the bunch of flowers in the picture
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes 
Tiddly Inks - make it rectangle
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes  

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog, I hope you have a lovely day/evening,

XOX Lucy

21 comments:

  1. amazing colouring and a stunning card. Thank you for sharing with us at Let’s Craft & Create challenge.
    Shylaashree DT@LCCC
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Lucy and I love the background, it looks amazing! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty,

    Thanks for sharing over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful love your coloring. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments and good luck.

    xxx Grietje DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, so vibrant, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the inked background and wonderful colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Lucy. I love the coloring. I was fortunate enough to get this freebie. I can't wait to color it up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so creative. Love your coloring and the card design is great!! Super background, as well. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colouring! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cute beautifully coloured image-fabulous hair(I struggle with hair always looks so flat!!!)your making brilliant backgrounds too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a very pretty creation and super image, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge Flower Power theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colouring, lovely layout! Hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love the image and colors! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create challenge. We hope to see you again.
    Sherry x
    DT for Let's Craft & Create
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy to see your card again.very beautiful
    Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Shylaa DT@Polkadoodles
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh this is adorable. Beautifully coloured too. Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic card! Your coloring is amazing. Thank you for playing along with us SugarPea Designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't get over your coloring! I wish I had those skills.....it's amazing! Thanks so much for sharing for the SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! Wonderful colouring and the background is so lovely. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is pretty. Love the color scheme and main image. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Star Stampz and Jo's Scrap Shack. AJ DT SS/JSS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great color combo used in this beautiful card. Thanks for joining our previous challenge here at WORD ART WEDNESDAY. We hope you will join us again in our current challenge soon. Leaving you with the inspiration found in Philippians 4:13 which says: "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. A wonderful card! Love the background...
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional die cuts and/or punches” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy