Thursday 8 March 2018

Friends are a gift to treasure card

Hi Crafty Friends,

This paper set from Kaisercraft is perfect for friend cards, and I love the colour combo. I think I'll send it to one of my friends. 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - ladies only
Aud Sentiments - anything goes with a sentiment
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  anything goes with patterned paper
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional girly 
Creative Inspirations -  any occasion
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

5 comments:

  1. Lovely and pretty card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge
    "Ladies Only".
    Happy Women's Day;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card in lovely blues and browns for our 'Ladies only' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous paper and great sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations, lovely card, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card Lucy. Love the paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy