Friday 8 June 2018

Make your own magic unicorn card (The Greeting Farm image)

Hi crafty friends,

I just love unicorns and these unicorns from The Greeting Farm are just some of the sweetest going around I think. I coloured it with my Copics using pink shades then just added a little Y11 for the hair highlights and on the body and I feel like it looks like it has a bit of a glow, I wish I had added some yellow "sun" somewhere in the clouds, I think that would've looked great. Next time hey hehe? I used the lovely Lawn Fawn stitched cloud borders and I think the plaid paper is also Lawn Fawn. I added some silver stars that I've had in my stash for about 10 years lol, I'm happy I was able to use them on this card.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aloha Fridays - anything goes with optional twist: congrats
As you like it - fave card shape/fold - most of my cards are square 6x6 as I find it's the perfect size and shape to create scene or lots of patterned papers. 
Aud Sentiments - anything goes plus a sentiment 
Catch the Bug -  anything goes 
Colour Crazy Challenge -  anything goes week 22
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes  
Crafting with an Attitude -  anything goes  
Crafting with Friends -  anything goes  
Crafty Gals Corner - summer colours
Crafty Girls Creations -  anything goes  
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
Cupcake Inspirations - magical creatures 
Cute Card Thursday -  anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes 
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - all things bright and beautiful
Simply Papercraft -  anything goes  
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 

Have a great weekend,

XOX Lucy

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love that image and the cloudy background! The plaid papers really bring the whole card together! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, love the clouds!

    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!

    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful magical card-love the Unicorn-I often post a card then think ooh I could have done that or added that lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the clouds and all the stars. Thank you for joining us this week over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a magical unicorn, love the glow you created! The background is so dreamy and lovely. Thank you for playing with us with your magical creature at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE how you did the background, great card! thanks for joining Catch the Bug's anything goes challenge hope to see you again! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute! This little unicorn looks so cute on the cloudy background! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so cute! thank you for joining with us at Cupcake inspirations Challenge!
    Hags,
    Danijela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy, that's adorable hunny! Love the plaid paper and that adorable unicorn. Just made a unicorn creation this weekend. They're so 'de rigueur' right now! LOL. So sweet hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucy, another beautifully designed and colored card. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card!

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this one too Lucy, so cute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucy, This is adorable and I love your clouds! Thanks so much for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafting with an Attitude this month. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy