Friday 5 July 2019

Purple, green and blue thank you card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I've had some papers forever and not known quite how to create with them. Lately I've been creating strips of the papers and adhering them to a scrap piece of paper then faux stitching on the joins. I love how these turn out. Let me know if anyone wants me to take photos of the process I do as it's really simple but I think it looks really effective, hopefully you think so too. 


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - anything goes with option of pretty
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  anything goes with patterned paper
Creative Inspirations - anything goes 
Cute Card Thursday -  anything goes
Scrap from your heart - anything goes 
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Make your own background - I cut all the strips, glued them down and faux stitched each one. 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Stars and/or Stripes (stripes) 
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 

Have a lovely weekend,

XOX Lucy

7 comments:

  1. I want photos, Lucy. It looks just like real stitching. This is beautiful. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Lucy. Love the colours and the stitching is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and colorful card, the pattern with the faux stitching is fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the faux stitching very clever thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week and good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for the inspiration! Thank you for joining us at Scrap from your heart! Hugs from DT Anita :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy