Thursday 11 July 2019

International Male Birthday card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I've created a masculine travel themed card. I was using up some of my male craft stash, it feels good to use some of these items that I've been hoarding for so long.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper  
Creative Inspirations - anything goes
Let's Craft & Create - Patriotic please
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - add a number
Southern Girls - Boys are the bomb - AUS #2

I hope you drop by again soon,

XOX Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Love this card. This would be perfect for someone either going on a trip or coming back. Love the air mail strip of paper. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and great use of pattern paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I like the patterned papers you've used.
    Thank you for entering your project at Let's Craft and Create challenge blog!
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy