Tuesday 12 June 2012

Totally Tilda cloud card challenge

OMGoodness, how perfect is this challenge for an FWABBER??? We have the cutest clouds ever as part of our Up in the sky range (see photo below). Check out the competition at Totally Tilda's blog - http://totallytilda.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/clouds-are-gathering-at-totally-tilda.html
So of course I had to use these gorgeous clouds on my card for this challenge! Here's my card, hope you like it:
I also used the following FWAB products:
FWAB Up in the Sky - Click Image to Close 









Thanks for taking a peek,
XOX Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Wow your card is gorgeous, love the items used, the clouds are fab,thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those embellishments and as you say perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing along at Totally Tilda.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy