Thursday 20 December 2012

I have a 100 followers candy!!

This is a sticky post so please scroll down if you'd like to see my latest cards.

Yay and welcome to my newest (and 100th) follower, Kat!!! A big Hi to all of my wonderful followers, I am so happy to have each and every one of you!

When I first started my blog a few months ago I never expected to have anyone be interested in my little blog so I'm so thrilled that every week I have more friends join me. I love seeing each and every one of you visit, whether you leave a lovely comment or just view my cards, I love seeing that I've had over 10,000 views in such a short time!!!

So I'd love to give a lucky follower some Flourish with a Bling freebies - you've no doubt seen our gorgeous products on my cards as I love to use FWAB on just about every card I create, it finishes them off beautifully I think. I am going to give this candy to one of my followers that comments on this blog post and adds the image of the prize to their blog sidebar (along with a link to this blog post), simple as that! I will close the competition on Thursday 20th December so someone will know before Christmas that they're getting an FWAB pressie!! New followers are more than welcome to join in, the more the merrier.


This prize includes:
Trent's fence
Taylah's Toadstools
Up in the Sky
Elise flourish & flowers (choice of colours)
Jasmine laser flourish (choice of colours)
Chloe pearl flourish (choice of colours)
Lee's tree
Jasmine puffy flourish (choice of colours)
Jack vine (choice of colours)

We have a range of colours in some of the items above so I can send this prize pack or you can choose your own colours if you like!! To check out our colours visit Flourish with a Bling to view our range.

This competition is open world-wide and as long as you are now a follower (and add the image to your blog) you are eligible but please don't just follow my blog because you want the prize pack as that would be sad, I hope you like my cards and seeing how I use FWAB in different ways.

Please feel free to email me any time, FWAB is an Australian wholesale company but we have a stockist list which includes international stockists. We'd love for you to pass on our details to your favourite craft store if you're not the lucky winner of this goodie pack.

Good luck and enjoy your week, thanks again for following me!!
XOX Lucy

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow Lucy, congrats on your 100 Followers. Here's to the next few century's. Its no wonder as your creations are out of this world and you know I am a dedicated Follower.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi Lucy!!!

    Parabéns pelos seguidores. Eu já sou há algum tempo. Coloquei na barra lateral direcionando para o seu blog. Obrigada por compartilhar conosco esse doce maravilhoso.

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá Lucy!!! parabéns pelos 100 seguidores, sei que muito mais viram.
    Seus trabalhos são lindos, vou adorar seguir.
    Obrigada por essa oportunidade, beijo, fique com Deus, sucesso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you!!AWESOME!!!!
    Have a Fabulous weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá Lucy! Parabéns pelos 100 seguidores,É muito bom fazer amigos!!! Desejo que venham mais e mais!!!!
    SEUS Trabalhos São lindos!
    Obrigada por essa oportunidade.
    Beijos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá Lucy!!! Parabéns pelos lindos trabalhos e pelos 100 seguidores!
    Obrigada por compartilhar esse doce lindo!!
    Sucesso e fica com Deus!!!
    Beijos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lucy wow congratulations on having a 100 followers thats brilliant your work is just gorgeous so Im not surprised. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always lots of inspuiration in your cards. Congrats on 100 followers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy thank you for dropping by my blog. Am your new follower too and love your creations.Such a generous giveaway with such awesome stuff
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Lucy! We are new in blogging and scrapbooking and your blog really helps us... Thank you, DuiT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Lucy fabulous candy, and congratulations on achieving a 100 followers. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on having a 100+ followers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. PIACERE DI CONOSCERTI...HO TROVATO IL TUO BLOG VISITANDO UN'AMICA..COMPLIMENTI PER I TUOI LAVORI SARO' FELICE DI SEGUIRE LE TUE NUOVE CREAZIONI ANCHE PER IMPARARE SEMPRE COSE NUOVE

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy