Monday 2 November 2015

Metal Birthday card for hubby

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm back with my 2nd card of the night and this is a bit different to what I usually make. I couldn't find a good male digi that I hadn't already used for my hubby so I decided to make a non-image card. I did stamp the sentiment and embossed it silver. I think the rest of the card is self-explanatory hehe. Always feel free to email me or leave a comment asking questions if you ever have any. 



Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout November, everything is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage! The Aussie Dollar is cheap right now so it's the perfect time to grab bargains for Christmas.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Let's tag it!
Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles (shiny silver paper and sparkly washi tape)
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes 
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything goes  
Little Miss Muffet - Tags
Polkadoodles - Add sparkle, bling or glitter (glitter washi tape, shiny silver paper)
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Throwback - use a rubber stamp (the sentiment)  
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) -  Anything goes

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.


XOX Lucy

7 comments:

  1. What a great card. Love the CAS and masculine design. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, ID Creative Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the metal background, it's so shiny and fun. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Metal background is cool! Love your masculine card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge :)
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great male Birthday card. Love the metal!


    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz this week!
    Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant male card and love the embossing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge.
    http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com.au/
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the simplicity of this card - with the background you created it's perfect! I am sure your husband will love it. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy