Wednesday 27 April 2016

Cheers Birthday Card (DigiStamp Boutique image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a few cards to show tonight so I'll make my blog posts short and sweet so you can whip through them and hopefully I'll inspire you in some way :)

This card was created using a great little image from DigiStamp Boutique, he suits so many men's cards hehe. 


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Stripes and polka dots
Crafting by Designs - for the boys/men 
Creative Fingers - Anything goes 
Creative Inspirations - for the boys or something sporty
Deep Ocean - dots and/or stripes  
Digistamp Boutique - Anything goes with a DSB image
Paper Creator's Crafts - polka dots or gingham (polka dots)  
Ribbon Girl - Any image 
Southern Girls - Patterned paper free for all
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) - Anything goes 

I hope you'll check out my next few cards :)
Thanks for dropping by.

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Ganz toll gemacht. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! Love the image! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautifully done card! I love the simple design and you crisp colors, well done! Thanx so much for sharing your creation with us at CC&CC. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Made me smile! Thanks for joining the challenge at Paper Creator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card and image and love the papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight.
    CraftyNatalie - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy