Wednesday 26 April 2017

Outdoors Birthday Girl card (Little Miss Muffet image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have created 2 cards today using my favourite artists - Little Miss Muffet and Tiddly Inks. This is the gorgeous digi from Little Miss Muffet below. I have used png images so I could add a background. I've used the same background pathway on both cards but I've used it more as a cobblestone road in the next card so it's definitely versatile. You can find it at Make it Crafty.

I'm thinking of setting up a Youtube channel, would you be interested in looking at something like my Copic colouring of certain images or how to make a type of card or anything at all I might have to offer hehe? I'm not sure whether it's a path I should take so I'd love to know what you watch on Youtube or what you'd like to see.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - ribbon and/or lace
Aloha Fridays - in the garden
Colour Crazy Challenge -  anything goes (used a sponsor's image)
Crafter's Cafe - Easter and/or Spring
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper 
Creatalicious - anything goes with option of Birthday
Creative Inspirations - one for the girls
Cute Card Thursday - Birthdays
Incy Wincy Designs - so so cute
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes
Little Miss Muffet -  anything goes (used a LMM image)
The Paper Shelter - Birthday
Pile it on - interactive and/or Birthday 
Ribbon Girl - use any image
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Showers and/or flowers 
SugarPea Designs - sketch or image - inspired by the image, all the colours
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday -  anything goes

If you love embellishments, freebies, prizes and giveaways please come follow our new blog at Flourish with a Bling blog or go straight to our store at Flourish with a Bling store.

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

14 comments:

  1. Love this pink and green. It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lucy, love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgoeus card Lucy! So beautifully designed and coloured. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous creation! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and love the cobbles and pretty B.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us for my 'Ribbon and/or Lace' Challenge' at A Gem of a Challenge. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Fantastic colouring! Love the fresh spring feeling of this card! Thanks for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! Great coloring! Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card. Love the pretty papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Happy crafting!
    Catherine x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. Another lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card - fabulous colouring!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh so cute Lucy. She is adorable. So happy you are playing along with us this month at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card. great colouring. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy